Mitchell Mark Peskin
- Managing Partner
Mitchell M. Peskin is an Attorney at Law in Illinois, and a partner in the Law Firm of Millon & Peskin, Ltd. His practice is dedicated to the rights of injured parties with a focus in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury. Mr. Peskin also has vast experience handling residential real estate transactions.
FIGHTING FOR OUR CLIENTS
For the past 17+ years, Mr. Peskin has honed his skills as a work injury and personal injury trial attorney, primarily dealing in the area workers’ compensation. Mr. Peskin works tirelessly on behalf of his clients to provide the highest level of representation possible to ensure that all of his clients are treated fairly. Mr. Peskin and his staff are dedicated to providing aggressive representation and fair results. Mr. Peskin enjoys a statewide reputation for quality trial skills and knowledge of the Illinois Workers' Compensation laws.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin – Madison in 1990, Mr. Peskin was accepted into The John Marshall School of Law. He received his Juris Doctorate in 1995 and was admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois in May 1995.
Mr. Peskin has been a member of the Illinois State Bar Association since 1997. He is also a member of the DuPage Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association, and the Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association.
Mr. Peskin is the loving husband of wife Arlene and adoring father of his two children.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation 80%
- Personal Injury 10%
- Real Estate 10%
- Illinois, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1995
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 1990
- Major: Psychology & Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1998 to Present
- Workers Compensation Lawyers' Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- DuPage Bar Association, Member, 1998 to Present
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association, Member, 2011 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Goldberg, Weisman & Cairo, Associate, 1995 to 1997
- Gabric, Millon & Ory, Chtd., Associate/Partner, 1997 to 2005
- Pi Lambda Phi